- Assists the Purchasing Manager in material sourcing, payment terms and pricing negotiation.
- Processes and generates purchase orders, delivery orders, invoices and other purchasing related documents to customers.
- Performs supplier benchmarking, price comparison analysis to ensure goods and services purchased are of acceptable quality and at the least possible cost.
- Follows up with the suppliers on the delivery status and update respective parties on status.
- Attend to the situations such as shortage allocation, quality issue, late deliveries and other issue related to the supplier.
- Supervises and maintains systematic filling or recording for smooth data retrieving and in compliance with ISO certification requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/ STPM/ Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering or any other fields
- With working experience in Purchasing / Inventory / Material and Warehouse Management or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering Industry will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Hardworking, initiative and knowledgeable on marketing and negotiation skill.
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive in carrying out duties.
- Able to work well under minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Those without relevant experience or fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply for the level of Officer or Executive position in the Purchasing Department.
- To perform any production process when necessary.
- To perform grinding and welding task with guidance of supervisor when necessary.
- To perform painting job for finished goods.
- To learn and run a machine when necessary.
- To perform any related task given by supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least PMR / SPM / Diploma.
- Age not exceeding 55 years.
- Experience is not required.
- If with relevant working experience, skilled / semi-skilled work will be instructed.
- Able to understand simple conversation and communicate with others.
- To lead and manage the production and project team.
- Develop production schedule or timeline and follow up on the production/ project progress.
- Interpret blueprints, design and produce technical drawing/ fabrication parts drawings, assembly drawings according to customer’s specification & requirements.
- Analyse and develop customer’s proposed design; investigate & diagnose probability of product failure/faulty operations and propose appropriate solutions.
- Recommend design modification to eliminate machine or system malfunction.
- Coordinate and provide operational support for planning, production, manufacturing and fabrication of product design.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance and repair to ensure that machine / products are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- To initiate production meetings and liaise with other departments, including R & D, Purchasing, Marketing and warehouse to discuss and negotiate appropriate processes, coordination, costs and commercial issues.
- Liaise and communicate with customers in finalising and confirming customers’ requirement and standard in order to disseminate the information to production accordingly and accurately.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronic / Industrial / Engineering / Metal Fabrication or equivalent.
- Exposure/ knowledge of design, mechanical drawings, usage, repair & maintenance of machines tools/ machinery structure; and application of engineering science and technology is an advantage.
- Hands- on working experience in manufacturing of mechanical machine & fabrication of precast concrete mould/machineries will be an added advantage.
- Takes ownership over task assigned and perform independently.
Applicants are invited to submit full resume, via e-mail to email@example.com or write to:
Human Resources Department
LTP ENGINEERING SDN. BHD.
Plot 54, Jalan Johan 1/6, Kawasan Perindustrian Pengkalan 2,
31550 Pusing, Perak, Malaysia.
Telephone Number: +605-366 3269 / +605-366 3266
“We are always looking for individuals with experience and professionalism who meets the criteria to join our team. If you are competitive and charismatic and wanted to be involved in generating the growth of manufacturing industry, we want to meet you.”